~ Teach Me How To Use BLOG ~
I'm Stupid T.T
I'm Stupid T.T
★Sunday 29/11/2009 2.51 a.m★
~Hello Everybody~
I'm New Member Here .. HaHa
☆Details Of Me☆
Name→Xiao Mei [All Calling Me Like Tis Lohr]
Age→19
DOB→03 March 1990 [Don Forget Har xD]
Location→Kuala Lumpur , Kepong
Occupation→Administration
About Me
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
[ Juz a normal girl here , nothing special bout me .. whn free will juz only go STATION 1 in MENJALARA with fren .. u knw y ? cuz we always play ″ COR DAI DI ″ at there lohr .. hahaha ... if u interests thn u can come find mme at there .. ^^" .. Boring everyday .. sien sien sien ... cuz donno wat can do also .. eveyday work work work , play play play , sleep sleep sleep ... still got anything can present 4 me ? My life will going like this .. ]



没有评论:
发表评论